Chrysalis Chiropractic of Alexandria has teamed up with Whole 9, specialists in the field of nutrition and a respected authority in the health and fitness community, to provide our patients with a comprehensive nutritional program designed to make you the healthiest you've ever been. Why are we focusing so much on what you eat? Because we believe nutrition is the foundation of any good wellness program, and the gateway to optimal health. And we think your nutritional habits play such an important role in improving your health and quality of life that we've asked Whole 9 to design this nutrition program for our patients.
Eat Real Food
Our belief is that a good nutritional program should be centered around eating real food. We know that fad diets, crash diets, miracle pills, and "meal replacements" are not part of a balanced, sustainable path towards improved health. Instead, we encourage you to eat high quality meat, seafood and eggs, plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, and health sources of dietary fats-it's that simple. Just eat good food, put your meals together in a way that is simple, balanced, and (most importantly) sustainable, and experience all of the tangible benefits that come from a nutritional plan designed to help you create a healthy metabolism, heal your digestive tract, calm systemic inflammation and put an end to unhealthy cravings, habits, and relationships with food.
Whole9 Nutrition Program
Implementing good nutritional habits from your very first visit with us is so important that we provide all of our patients with a comprehensive handbook designed to walk you through Whole9's nutrition program. Your handbook includes all the tools you'll need to succeed, including:
- Our nutritional "elevator pitch"-Nutrition in 60 seconds
- A list of food groups that detract from your health and fitness, and those groups that make you healthier
- A detailed Shopping Guide, including helpful hints for making high quality food choices
- The Whole9 meal planning template, outlining portion sizes, meal frequency and pre- and post-workout nutrition
- Delicious, Whole30-approved recipes that follow our meal planning template, and a 7-day meal plan
- A multi-category FAQ to help you hit the ground running
- A number of helpful resources-additional recipe sites, references, books, and movies
- The Whole30, Whole 9's original program designed to "change your life in 30 bdays"
- The Whole 30 FAQ, to help guide you through your 30 day program
For more information about our health and fitness programs, contact us directly at email@example.com. For more information about Whole 9, their nutrional recommendations and their Whole 30 program, visit their website at whole9life.com, and read their book, It Starts With Food, available on Amazon (bit.ly/itstarts with food).